You can’t get any more romantic than a stay at Thorngrove Manor, a Castle Chambers Suite two level legendary suite connected by a glorious stone spiral staircase. Be whisked away into a true fairytale castle escape and indulge in absolute privacy. It is the ultimate fantasy escape and makes for a deluxe wedding or engagement gift for one very special couple.
People per certificate:
You will find this hidden beauty just 20 minutes from Adelaide in South Australia’s oldest wine region, Stirling.
- Overnight accommodation in the Castle Chambers Suite
- 3 course private dinner with your own personal butler
- Continental breakfast the following morning
- Take home a unique designer flower bouquet
- King size 19th Century bed with a carved bed-head
- Juliet style balcony
- Private lounge and dining room with beautiful wined armchairs
- Hooded fireplace
- Ensuite with a spa bath feature
- Decorated with French tapestries, original hand coloured steel engravings from 1868, handmade French tassels and antique furnishings
Thorngrove Manor is an exquisitely crafted private oasis with inspired architecture that brings European style into Australian accommodation and holds numerous awards. Each suite is distinguished by individual themes, character and atmosphere with distinctive baroque towers. It is a truly unique experience for Australian romantic getaways and will leave a beautiful impression. Use this as a base to explore the local wine region and remember to take a stroll through the manicured gardens surrounding the manor. Switch off your electronics and get absorbed by the ambience.