People using the de Groots Best Gift Certificates™ systems acknowledge that the following conditions of use shall apply and they agree that they are bound by the following terms and conditions.
COPYRIGHT AND TRADEMARKS
All information, text, graphics, photographs and other material displayed on www.bestgiftcertificates.com.au are protected by copyright. Copyright © 1996-2009 is held by Best Connections Pty Limited trading as de Groots Best Gift Certificates™. The names; de Groots™, Perfect Gift Certificates™ and de Groots Best Gift Certificates™ are proprietary product names. Reproduction or distribution without written permission is prohibited. All rights reserved.
VIEWERS AND GIFT CERTIFICATE PURCHASERS
1. Gift certificate delivery
All orders for gift certificates received before 2pm Australian E.S.T. will be dispatched that day. We are not responsible for any delays in delivery of certificates sent through Australia Post or any other chosen delivery service.
2. Goods & Services Tax
There is no GST included in the face value of the certificate. The GST is on the product that purchasers buy with their gift certificate.
3. Purchase credit
Where the face value of a Universal Gift Certificate is more than the value of a product then the balance remains as a credit, which may be used at any other time by the certificate holder. The whole or part of the certificate's value cannot be redeemed for a cash payment. Where a supplier is unable to supply a service then a certificate for another supplier can be issued.
Any problem experienced with a gift certificate, payment, acceptance or other operational matter please Contact Us so we may resolve any difficulties as promptly as possible.
de Groots Best Gift Certificates™ acts as agent for suppliers of experiences sold on this site. Any complaint about the experience purchased should be taken to the supplier in the first instance.
5. Experiences must be booked in advance
Purchasers of de Groots Best Gift Certificates™ specifically acknowledge that all experiences must be booked by telephone, the certificate number given and a date agreed to with the supplier. Gift certificates will not be honoured by suppliers without this procedure.
6. Gift Certificates are not redeemable for cash and cannot be used in conjunction with any other offer, unless otherwise specified by the vendor.
7. de Groots Gift Certificates cannot be used in conjunction with any other offer or any 3rd party voucher.
8. Once customers have made a booking at a restaurant or an experience vendor using their certificate they will be bound by the suppliers terms and conditions and cancellation procedures. You may forfeit your gift certificate if you do not follow these procedures.
1. Correct descriptions
Suppliers must take all reasonable care in descriptions of products and services. No claim should be made which cannot be demonstrated to certificate holders on arrival.
2. Copy of certificate
Suppliers must mail or send by facsimile a signed-off copy of any certificate sent for redemption. A certificate number will only be redeemed once by de Groots Best Gift Certificates™.
3. Lawful purpose
Suppliers agree to use www.bestgiftcertificates.com.au only for lawful purposes. Users are prohibited from posting on or transmitting any unlawful, harmful, threatening, abusive, harassing, defamatory, vulgar, obscene, sexually explicit, profane, hateful, racially, ethnically or otherwise objectionable material of any kind, including but not limited to any material that encourages conduct that would constitute a criminal offense, give rise to civil liability or otherwise violate any law whatsoever.
4. Sole arbiter
de Groots Best Gift Certificates™ reserves the right to discontinue the supply of a product and this shall be at its sole discretion.
1. This website has been prepared for the purpose of providing information about products, experiences, hotels, resorts and restaurants and the services and products they offer.
2. This website has been compiled in good faith by de Groots Best Gift Certificates™. However, no representation is made as to the completeness or accuracy of the information it contains. In particular, you should be aware that this information may be incomplete, may contain errors or may have become out-of-date.
3. Purchasers of gift certificates are encouraged to make their own enquiries by contacting individual suppliers for up to date information.
4. It should be understood that the inclusion of any product on this website does not mean that the de Groots Best Gift Certificates™ warrants in any way that your requirements will be satisfied. We do not guarantee the accuracy, completeness or usefulness of any content, nor its merchantability or fitness for any particular purpose.
5. Readers, people making bookings and purchasers of gift certificates accept that de Groots Best Gift Certificates™ does not control the availability of bookings, warrant descriptions forwarded by suppliers or the service provided or the billing policies of suppliers and restaurants on this site.
6. The decision to purchase a gift certificate is a decision of the reader, and the reader assumes any and all risks attributed to the redemption of such gift certificate.
7. The sale of a gift certificate in no way implies that de Groots Best Gift Certificates™ warrants the products or services of that merchant. de Groots Best Gift Certificates™ reserves the right to add, modify or delete any information at this website at any time.
8. Products on this site may be unsuitable for some people, heavily booked at certain times and be affected by weather. Certificate holders should make their own enquiries with the supplier.
9. This publication and any references to products or services are provided 'as is' and "as available" without any warranty or implied term or condition of any kind. No oral or written information given by de Groots Best Gift Certificates™ or its affiliates, or its officers, directors, employees, agents, providers, or the like, shall create a warranty; nor shall the user rely on any such information or advice.