Please read these terms & conditions, so you are familiar with how your certificate works:
- The Best Gift Certificate (Card) is issued by Best Connections Pty Lts, ABN 42 093 117 554. ‘You’ are the certificate purchaser or user. If you acquire the certificate you will have a contract with us.
- Best Gift Certificates are not registered to any user. Consequently anyone in possession of the certificate may use it. Any use of the Certificate is deemed to be made by the certificate holder. So keep your Certificate in a secure place. Defaced, mutilated, altered, lost or stolen Certificates will not be replaced.
- The Best Gift Certificate cannot be redeemed for cash, reloaded, returned for a refund, have their balances consolidated to a new gift certificate, or be replaced after expiry and are not legal tender, account cards, credit or debit cards or securities. Cash will not be given for any unused amount.
- This Certificate is a prepaid gift certificate that can be used to purchase goods and services at participating vendors. Certificates cannot be used at any vendors not listed as an accepting vendor on our search engine. Details at accepting this certificate are available at: https://www.bestgiftcertificates.com.au/
- Best Gift Certificates purchased after 31 March 2018 expire three years from the date of activation which can be checked here. Gift Certificates purchased prior to 31 March 2018 expire one year from the date of activation which can be checked in your account.
- Certificates may not be redeemed after their expiry date and any remaining available balance will be forfeited. No notice of expiry is given.
- Best Gift Certificate cannot be used in conjunction with any other promotional offer unless otherwise advised by the individual vendor.
- The Certificate cannot be used to make transactions that exceed the available certificate balance. For such a transaction you need to pay the difference by another method.
- There is no GST included in the cost of the certificate. The GST is on the product that purchasers buy with their gift certificate.
- Any problem experienced with a Best Gift Certificate payment, acceptance or other operational matter should be reported to email@example.com, so we may resolve any difficulties as promptly as possible.
- If you have a problem with a purchase made with the Certificate, or a dispute with a vendor, you must deal directly with the vendor involved.
- Certificate holders are encouraged to make their own enquiries by contacting individual vendors for up-to-date information. It should be understood that the inclusion of any vendor or product on our websites does not mean that the publisher warrants in any way that your requirements will be satisfied.
- People making bookings and purchasers of Best Gift Certificates accept that Best Gift Certificates does not control the availability of bookings, appointments, quality of treatments or service, service provided or the billing policies of vendors on this site. This publication and any references to products or services are provided 'as is' without any warranty or implied term or condition of any kind.
- Best Gift Certificates reserves the right to add, modify or delete any information at this website.
- Refund and replacement policy:
Certificates are not refundable for cash. Should your Best Gift Certificate be defective or unusable, contact us on 1300 344 366 or email firstname.lastname@example.org If you have a query about the certificate or wish to make a complaint, please contact de Groots media on 1300 344 366 or email.
- We may cancel any Best Gift Certificate, or the Gift Card program for any reason at any time without notice. If so, we may either provide a refund or a replacement Certificate of equivalent value, unless we reasonably suspect fraud in relation to the Certificate. The Certificate remains our property.
- It is not possible to extend the expiry date of expired Certificates.
- Our liability is limited to replacing faulty gift certificates.
- Our contact channels are email@example.com or 1300 344 366.
- Our delivery policy
Any order for a Best Gift Certificate received before 3 pm A.E.S. time, Monday to Friday will be dispatched the same day by Australia Post mail service. Express Post and courier delivery are available for an extra fee. Details are on the order form.
- We reserve the right to change any terms contained in these Terms and Conditions at any time. Any changes to the Terms and Conditions can be viewed at https://www.bestgiftcertificates.com.au/TermsandCondition
- New South Wales law applies to this agreement. By entering into this agreement you unconditionally submit to the jurisdiction of the courts of New South Wales.
- Any information collected about you may be disclosed between DGS and other organisations associated with the certificate. Such disclosure of information will only occur where necessary to operate the Certificate and process transactions, or as directed by any government authority.
- Check the expiry date on your gift certificate as soon as you receive it. After the gift certificate has expired, it is no longer valid. All transactions will be declined. Unused value is not liable for a refund as dictated by gift certificate laws under ACCC.
- Certificates bought at a reasonable discount may not be valid for 3 years.