WHICH TYPE OF CERTIFICATE ARE YOU TRYING TO REDEEM?
1.THE UNIVERSAL GIFT CERTIFICATE
Universal Gift Certificate can be used on www.bestgiftcertificates.com.au as cash to purchase an experience or dining certificate. Universal Gift Certificates are valid for six months from date of issue but have no expiry once credited to an account.
To redeem your UNIVERSAL GIFT CERTIFICATE, please follow the steps below:
1. Login or create an account.
2. Credit the amount of your Universal Gift Certificate to your account by providing the certificate number, purchase date and value.
3. Browse the website and click “Buy Now” when you have chosen your experience.
4. Add the voucher to your cart and proceed to checkout. At the final stage, select the payment method “Pay with my User Credit”.
5. A certificate will be emailed to you for the experience you have chosen. Book through our website when you're ready. Simply print this out and take it with you on the day.
If you want to purchase an experience that is worth more than the credit in your account, you can pay the difference with your credit card. You will be prompted for these details after you pay with your user credit.
2. DINING AND EXPERIENCE GIFT CERTIFICATES
Dining certificates allow you to redeem the value of
the certificate at the specified restaurant whilst
Experience certificates allow you to redeem your
certificate for the nominated experience.
1. Contact and book with the restaurant or vendor that is listed on your gift certificate, quoting your certificate number.
2. Print out your gift certificate and take this with you on the day of your booking.
3. Present your gift certificate to the restaurant or vendor on arrival as part or full payment.
If your meal costs more than the value on your gift certificate, this additional amount should be paid direct to the restaurant at the time you dine. If you have previously extended your gift certificate and the vendor has since increased prices for that particular experience, you may need to pay an additional amount to the vendor.