1 1/2 Hours
People per certificate:
Two People per Certificate
Search for local wildlife, like the famous local White Bellied Sea Eagle. This adventure is suitable for all skills levels, including kids. Sheltered conditions create a safe and fun environment. See local Sydney wildlife such as: Wallabies, Sea Eagles, Kookaburras, Goannas, Lyre Birds, fish, stingrays and more. See an ancient aboriginal midden site during your safari. Close to the Hawkesbury River, the location was very important to early settlers.
• Friendly, experienced and informative local guide
• 1 hour Stand Up Paddle Safari
• 30 min self guided exploration
• All equipment TOUR HIGHLIGHTS:
• Advanced Eco Tourism Certified, interpretative tour
• Small group tour in protected, calm, clear waters
• Learn the basics, new skills and tips of stand up paddle boarding
• See Australian local wildlife
• Learn about the local natural environment
• Discover local Aboriginal culture and colonial heritage
People per certificate: Two People per Certificate
All participants must be able to swim 50 meters freestyle un-assisted to join the tour.
Numbers on day:
Minimum 2 people, maximum 8 people.
What to bring/Dress code:
Bookings essential. Saturdays and Sundays, starting at 10.am.
Meeting location: The Basin Campground, Ku-ring-gai Chase National Park.
There is no public car access to the campground. You can travel from Palm Beach by ferry, water taxi, or by hiking to the site. Contact us if you need directions.
Please note: Paddle Safari ticket does NOT cover Park entry fee or travel costs.