Experience the elegance of High Tea from the splendour of Sydney Harbour. A High Tea experience like no other, cruise around on the decks of a Captain Cook Cruise Ship whilst tucking in to the delights of the delicious array of sweet and savoury High Tea treats.
This is a gorgeous gift idea for all those with a serious sweet tooth and who deserve a day out to indulge and relax. This High Tea Cruise Package would be the perfect gift for a birthday, thank you or even just as an excuse to get together with your favourite girl friends.
- 1.5 hour cruise on Sydney Harbour for 2
- A High Tea serving for 2 including a glass of sparkling wine
The below menu gives an indication of what will be served to guests on the day:
- Glass of sparkling wine
- Crystal Bay prawns on dill blini crème fraiche
- Finger sandwich selections including:
• Cucumber dill and four crème dill fingers
• Smoked salmon , chive cream cheese & caviar
• Leg ham and Swiss cheese & chutney
- Porcini mushroom, chili jam and spec pork sausage rolls
- Caramelized onion, beetroot, goats cheese baby tartlet, chervil
- Fresh mini scones with strawberry jam & vanilla cream
- Glazed mango and coconut custard tartlets
- Delicious chocolate-dipped strawberries
- Assorted Petite fours and truffles
- An selection of Tea & coffee
Guests will cruise aboard flagship MV Sydney 2000, noted as the largest cruise ship to operate on Sydney Harbour. The decks offer panoramic viewing windows, outdoor cocktail and observation areas and access to the 360 degree open star deck.