Visit three family vineyards from three different sub regions of Margaret River on a personal tour with the owners. As a personal guest of the vineyard owners you will have the opportunity to explore the sites and wines produced in three of Margaret River’s Small Family Vineyards/Wineries. The owners will personally take you through their award-winning wines produced in tiny quantities, fully grown, processed and bottled on site, allowing you to experience wines that are a genuine representation of artisan winemaking.
Margaret River, Western Australia
People per certificate:
This is a private tour for a minimum of 1 and a maximum 6 people.
Arriving at Brown Hill Estate at 1 pm, venture off the beaten track and arrive at Cape Grace Wines at 2.30 pm then journey to your final destination, Windows Estate at 4 pm. This is a self drive tour with an option for driver services available.
- Walk through the vineyards with the owners
- Learn about the seasons of the vineyard and the intricacies of grape growing and harvesting
- As a personal guest of the vineyard owner you will be guided through a private tasting in the vineyard/barrel room/winery of the flagship wines from each of the three Single Vineyard Estate’s
- Go behind the scenes in the winery where you will learn the three different approaches to winemaking
- Option for wine purchases to be consolidated and shipped either domestically or internationally at the final location
Terms & Conditions:
Booking essential. Once the booking is made you are bound with the vendor's T&C.