Enjoy an authentic High Tea experience in one of the most important National Trust House in Australia with sandstone courtyards, old English hedges, long vine covered veranda, a beautiful silk lined garden marquee with views through the trees to the river beyond and private dining rooms. A complimentary glass of champagne will be provided upon arrival before savouring your sweet and savoury high tea in the garden and while sipping some fabulous tea.
Parramatta Park, 35 minutes drive from Sydney CBD.
People per Certificate:
Over 2 Hours
- Complimentary glass of champagne on arrival
- Savoury High Tea
- Sweet High Tea
- Selection of tea, coffee and other drinks
- Baby Savoury Tarts with smoked salmon, dill and capers plus caramelized onion and goats cheese
Triple Layer Ribbon Sandwiches
- Finger Tortilla Rolls with a selection including chicken breast, lettuce & mayo, egg and salad, salmon and caper
- Cocktail Pies including Grass Fed Beef and Ale, Cauliflower, cheddar and wasabi and Chicken, leek and white wine
- Fresh Hot Cocktail Scones with strawberry conserve and light whipped cream
- Petite Sweets on three tier platters including lemon tarts, baby chocolate brownies, macarons and chocolate dipped strawberries
- Fine Australian Madura Teas English Breakfast, Earl Grey, and fresh brewed coffee
- 100% Just Squeezed Orange Juice and Guava Juice
- Soft Drinks and Sparkling and Still Waters
The Old Government House is the most important National Trust House in Australia, sandstone courtyard, old English hedges, long vine covered verandahs, a beautiful silk lined garden marquee with views through the trees to the river beyond and private dining rooms.
Terms & Condition