Relax in the afternoon at C Restaurant and enjoy a luxurious High Tea while enjoying the 360 degree revolving view of Perth!
HIGH TEA INCLUDES:
- A tiered array of delicious petit fours, freshly baked scones and delicate finger sandwiches
- Bottomless cups of your favourite tea or percolated coffee
- A glass of Moët & Chandon champagne
C Restaurant's circular revolving floor allows for continuous and breathtaking views of Perth City, the Swan River, Kings Park, Rottnest Island and the Darling Ranges, which are all visible from this amazing location.
The unique design of the venue ensures all guests enjoy spectacular views of the city.
C Restaurant is ideally located on the busy dining strip of St Georges Terrace, 33 levels up.
People per certificate:
One Person Per Certificate.
• Smart casual dress • 18+ Years
Numbers on day:
This certificate is for one person. Friends and family may join you on the day by making a normal booking.
What to bring/Dress code:
Smart casual dress.
• This experience is available between 12:30pm – 4:30pm Monday to Friday, 1pm - 4pm on Saturdays, and 2pm – 5pm on Sundays • For any bookings on public holidays, please be advised that there may be a surcharge • To make your reservation, please call the restaurant direct on (08) 9220 8333 • Bookings required.
• You are able to book a table to arrive between 12:30pm - 3pm Monday to Friday with the table returned by 4:30pm • You may book to arrive between 1pm - 2.30pm on Saturdays with the table required back by 4pm • Bookings are available from 2pm – 3:30pm on Sundays and the tables are required to be vacated by 5.30pm for dinner service