Experience the serenity of the Cottage with this 1 night midweek (Mon-Thurs) escape into the Dandenong Ranges. Within an easy walking distance of Sassafras Village, the home of the famous Miss Marples Tearoom and Sherbrooke Forest where you can see the lyrebirds foraging happily. For overseas and interstate guests, the Dandenong Ranges is only 60 minutes' drive from the Melbourne International Airport and 45 minutes from the Melbourne CBD.
People per certificate:
Situated in the heart of the Dandenong Ranges, in Sassafras Village, 60 minutes drive from Melbourne, VIC.
In the heart of the Dandenong Ranges, this peaceful garden retreat is the ideal country getaway for anyone seeking quality self-contained B&B accommodation. Whether you pack a good book, spend the hours in good company or stroll around the local village, you’ll want for nothing and never want to leave. Ideal for a quick romantic escape, this package is the perfect gift idea for weddings, engagement, Valentine’s Day or just an extra thoughtful gift for your partner at any time of the year.
- En-suite bathroom with double spa
- Luxury linen, towels, bathrobes and toiletries
- Queen size bedroom/lounge area
- Gas log fire
- Full size kitchen and dining area overlooking garden
- Port and chocolates, fruit bowl
- Generous breakfast provisions
- Private deck with outdoor setting and BBQ
- Beautiful garden environment
- Many little extras that add a thoughtful touch to your stay
Available Monday to Thursday.
Please have your certificate number ready when booking for the vendor. Once you have supplied these details, your gift certificate will be considered redeemed and you will be bound by their cancellation policy.
RECOMMENDED LOCAL RESTAURANTS
Olinda Tea House
OLINDA TEA HOUSE