People per Certificates
- mask, snorkel, wetsuit fins
- Morning tea,
- Light lunch
- Drinking water
- Free photos.
- Toilet on board
- Change room
- Hot water shower
- Alcohol and soft drinks (additional costs)
What To Bring
- Warm jacket (it can get cold out on the water or after a swim)
- Your camera & GoPro
- Sunglasses and sunscreen – we encourage you to be sun smart!
Tours will be cancelled if the weather is unsuitable. Adventure Bay Charters reserves the right to offer an alternate date if the trip is cancelled by us or will offer a full refund on a case-by-case basis. Bookings are not confirmed until the payment is received from the customer (customer – participant on the tour) Cancellation policy applies to all clients (client – the person who books and confirms the booking with Adventure Bay Charters)
- No refund will be provided for cancellations made less than 48 hours in advance, or in case of no-show.
- A cancellation fee of 20% applies for cancellations or changes made less than 14 days in advance.
- A cancellation fee of 10% applies for cancellations or changes made more than 14 days in advance.
Transfers are possible, to see with vendor at the time of booking (additional costs)