This is an unbeatable gift idea for any couple who deserves a relaxing weekend away together. Give them the perfect excuse to travel into the Dandenong Ranges and stay in a country cottage for two nights.
- 2 nights’ accommodation for two in the Camellia Cottage (Friday/Saturday or Saturday/Sunday)
- Generous breakfast provisions for you to cook at your leisure.
- En-suite bathroom with double spa
- Luxury linen, towels, bathrobes and toiletries
- Queen size bedroom/lounge area
- Gas log fire
- Full size kitchen and dining area overlooking garden
- Port and chocolates, fruit bowl
- Private deck with outdoor setting and BBQ
- Beautiful garden environment
- Many little extras that add a thoughtful touch to your stay.
In the heart of the Dandenong Ranges, this peaceful garden retreat is the ideal country getaway for anyone seeking self-contained B&B accommodation. Each cottage has a rustic country charm, perfect for romantic escapes and short breaks out of a bustling city.
Whether you pack a good book, spend the hours in good company or stroll around Sassafras, the local village, you’ll want for nothing and never want to leave.
Situated right in the hub of the beautiful Dandenong Ranges with all three main villages (Sassafras, Olinda & Mt Dandenong) literally just a stones throw away, Clarendon Cottages couldn’t be in a better location.
Clarendon is within easy walking distance of Sassafras Village, the home of the famous Miss Marples Tearoom and Sherbrooke Forest where you can see the lyrebirds foraging happily.
For overseas and interstate guests, the Dandenong Ranges is only 60 minutes' drive from the Melbourne International Airport and 45 minutes from the Melbourne CBD.