Perfect for a family of 4, this voucher is great for a group gift idea. Consider it for Christmas or even as a special thank you.
In the Dandenong Ranges, there are plenty of activities for families to enjoy and small villages to explore that are all within a short drive of your cottage!
- 1 nights’ accommodation for four in The Stables Cottage (Monday to Thursday)
- Generous breakfast provisions for you to cook at your leisure.
- En-suite bathroom with double spa and separate shower
- Luxury linen, towels, bathrobes and toiletries
- Two Queen size bedrooms, main with French doors to deck
- Separate lounge and dining areas
- Gas log fire
- Full size kitchen
- Port and chocolates, fruit bowl
- Private deck with outdoor setting and BBQ
- Beautiful garden environment
- Many little extras
In the heart of the Dandenong Ranges, this peaceful garden retreat is the ideal country getaway for anyone seeking self-contained B&B accommodation. Each cottage has a rustic country charm, perfect for romantic escapes and short breaks out of a bustling city.
Whether you pack a good book, spend the hours in good company or stroll around Sassafras, the local village, you’ll want for nothing and never want to leave.
Situated right in the hub of the beautiful Dandenong Ranges with all three main villages (Sassafras, Olinda & Mt Dandenong) literally just a stones throw away, Clarendon Cottages couldn’t be in a better location.
Clarendon is within easy walking distance of Sassafras Village, the home of the famous Miss Marples Tearoom and Sherbrooke Forest where you can see the lyrebirds foraging happily.
For overseas and interstate guests, the Dandenong Ranges is only 60 minutes' drive from the Melbourne International Airport and 45 minutes from the Melbourne CBD.