- 7 course degustation dining experience with the freshest local ingredients.
- Wines will be matched to your meals.
- Hot Dubbary soup, truffle butter, crisp pumpkin & goat cheese wonton – gf option
- Prawn, pomegranate and black ink risotto, pea foam & cracked pepper tuille.
- Braised escalope of today’s catch, saffron beurre blanc, crisp kataifi & almond pastry– gf option
- Palate cleanser- Citrus sorbet and vodka
- Mandarin glazed Confit duck, sautéed red cabbage, brussel sprouts & candied walnuts – gf
- Black Angus porterhouse, spicy pear preserve and “grand mere” port sauce - gf
- Duo of hot dark chocolate chilli lava fondant and cold nougat semifreddo served with grand marnier Chantilly and oat dukkah– gf option
- Cheese plate – Your selection from local Mornington Peninsula cheeses served with house made condiments
Woodman Estate is a magnificent country property on the Mornington Peninsula - less than 60 minutes from Melbourne CBD.
As you drive through the gates, the magical vista of Woodman Estate unfolds. Nestled beside a private lake, surrounded by English gardens, this landmark estate is an idyllic destination for some rest and relaxation, or to further explore the Mornington Peninsula.
Woodman Estate provides a range of on-site facilities at your disposal:
- Luxury accommodation
- Woodman Restaurant
- Spa Retreat
Mornington Peninsula is a popular destination for tourists, just a short hour's drive from Melbourne. It's ideal for quick escapes or day trips to explore a range of wineries, restaurants and gorgeous accommodation options, such as Woodman Estate.